You’ve finally got your holiday time booked off. You’ve decided you want to go to Italy (or anywhere for that matter, just replace Italy with whichever place you want to go).
Now what? Do you want a packaged group tour? Do you travel independently? You have 10 days, what to see in those 10 days. Italy seems small, you should be able to travel all the way from north to south, right? You check tripadvisor – the information is so confusing. You get multiple different answers to your question. You don’t know what to do! But wait – there’s those people, the ones that can help plan, advise, book, essentially take care of you and your travel plans.
What are they called? Hmmmmm, oh yeah, Travel Advisors!
Yes, travel advisors (or as they used to be known, travel agents), ARE still around.
What can a travel advisor do for you? Here is a short list:
- We can save you money, it’s not about the cheapest price, it’s about VALUE
- We can save you time – how many hours have you spent looking at different flights and hotels, not booked anything because there were too many options? We know where to look, we’ve streamlined the process
- As individuals we may not have traveled everywhere, but we have a network of colleagues and within that network someone is sure to have been where you want to go.
- We are advocates for our clients
- We are available to our clients 24/7 – if you flight is cancelled, I’m a text message away. If YOU have to call the airline directly, well, be prepared to wait hours on hold
- Most of all we offer personalization, we are humans – you won’t get that from a website. We want to find the best possible fit for our clients.
One of the things I do is ask my clients lots of questions, so that I can match you up with the right vacation. A booking engine/website cannot do that. Your vacation and money are valuable, why trust a faceless website?
So when you are ready for your next vacation, pick up the phone (old school!) and give us a call, you won’t regret it!